News from Malpensa AirportAfter a temporary stop of their commercial flights due to the pandemic, Qatar Airways and Emirates have resumed flights to Malpensa airport. More returns are expected in June. Wizzair will restore its pre-Covid MXP network. Moreover, Alitalia, Ryanair and EasyJet will resume some domestic flights.
After a temporary stop of their commercial flights due to the pandemic, Qatar Airways and Emirates have resumed flights to Malpensa airport. Qatar is back with scheduled passenger service from May 20th with 3 flights per week to Doha on Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday (4 flights per week from June). From May 21st, Emirates has resumed schedule operations 3 times per week to Dubai on Monday, Thursday and Saturday. As such, Malpensa can now count on a daily, long-haul connection to the Gulf.
The other services available from Milano Malpensa:
- Alitalia, recovered part of its domestic network with 13 total daily flights: Bari, Catania, and Palermo (1 flight per day); Alghero and Olbia (2 flights per day); Cagliari (2 flights per day); Rome (4 flights per day)
- Lufthansa, 2 flights per day to Frankfurt
- Eurowings, 4 flights per week to Dusseldorf
- KLM, 1 flight per day to Amsterdam
- Belavia, 2 flights per week to Minsk
- Bulgaria Air, 2 flights per week to Sofia
- Ethiopian, 4 flights per week to Addis Abeba
- Iran Air, 1 flight per week to Teheran
- Air France, 3 flights per week to Paris CDG (daily flights from June 13th)
- Etihad, resumed flying from May 24th on occasional basis.
For more information visit: https://www.milanomalpensa-airport.com/en/flights/flights-info