At Milano Malpensa Terminal 1 you can find 6 areas dedicated to short stay car parking spaces: 4 at Arrivals and 2 at Departures.
- Drive along the road on the Departures level, on your right, you’ll find the entrance to the first short stay car parking area P9.
- P10 is a second area, located just a little further down the road.
- Drive along the road on the Arrivals level, on your right you’ll find the entrance to the first short stay car parking P7.
- Just a little further down the road, on the left, you’ll find the entrance the second short stay car parking, Arrivi Sud (South Arrivals).
- Following the same direction (at the half of the airport) on your right you’ll find the entrance to the short stay car parking P8, and on the left the short stay car parking Arrivi Nord (North Arrivals).
At Milano Malpensa Terminal 2, in front of the airport, you can find 2 areas dedicated to short stay car parking spaces, One for the Arrivals and another for Departures. The duration of your stay is monitored by the parking meter, only for 1 hour stays.
Parking costs at Terminal 1 can be are payed at automatic maters in the airport or at manned booths. If you are using the automatic meters, you can pay with credit or debit card.
- Up to one hour € 3.00
- € 2.50 for every extra half hour, up to the fifth hour
- Full day’s parking* € 29.00 (*Once you surpass five hours, the day rate will be applied
Parking costs at Terminal 2 payment can only be made using the meter and tarif is € 3.60 per hour up to the third hour. Then the day rate will be applied.