at the airport
What time should I report at the airport?
After you submit a request for assistance to the airline, travel agency or tour operator at least 48 hours before departure, you must report at the airport within the time communicated to you.
If you received no communications, you should report
- at least two (2) hours in advance at the service activation point
- one (1) hour in advance if you report directly at the check-in desks.
Where can I park?
All ViaMilano Parking garages and areas have reserved spaces for disabled people.
Because of location and accessibility, we recommend:
Milano Linate airport
- parking area P1, where you can also activate the free assistance service available at the airport
- parking area P2
Milano Malpensa airport Terminal 1
- Cars using the roads parallel to the Arrivals , Departures and Sheraton Hotel, are subject to a limited time (Area 10 minuti)
- parking area P2
Milano Malpensa airport Terminal 2
- parking area P5, where you can also activate the free assistance service available at the airport
You are invited to contact our staff for space allocation then proceed directly to the cashiers with the following:
- Car park ticket
- Original windscreen permit
- Travel document
Service activation points
At the airport, assistance services for disabled and/or reduced mobility passengers can be activated directly at the check-in desks, or at any of the special intercoms marked “Sala Amica Pick Up Point ”, which are found at:
Milano Linate airport
- entrance doors no. (1, 2, 3) on the Departures level
- door no. 8 on the Arrivals level
- the multi-storey car park (P1), on level +2
Milano Malpensa airport
- Terminal 1 Departures level, doors no. 12 and 15
- Terminal 1 Arrivals level, doors no. 4 and 7
- Terminal 1 parking area P2, on level -1
- Terminal 1 at the train station
- Terminal 1 at car rental offices
- Terminal 2 Departure level, central door
- Terminal 2 parking area P5
Directions for sight impaired and blind people
The terminals feature tactile guide paths, as well as Braille buttons on telephones and in lifts. A synthetic voice system is also installed in lifts to indicate the floor level at which the lift is stopping. If required by your disability and if you submitted the appropriate request in advance, your assistance dog may accompany you on the airplane, provided it is technically feasible.
What is Sala Amica?
All airport services for disabled and/or reduced mobility passengers are provided free of charge by Sala Amica.
To make passengers' stay at the airports as comfortable as possible, SEA has set minimum standards for Sala Amica lounges:
presence of qualified personnel
disabled accessible restrooms (inside and/or near the Sala Amica)
flight timetable displays
internet point information materials including the Service Charter, the Official Guide to Milan’s Airports, and the Charter of Passengers’ Rights (also in Braille)
Where is Sala Amica
Sala Amica lounges are located:
- on Departures level, near entrance doors no. 1 and 2 (opened from 05.00 a.m. to 00.00 a.m.)
- in the Boarding area (opened from 05.00 a.m. to 00.00 a.m.)
- Terminal 1, Departures level, near entrance doors no. 1 (opened from 04.30 a.m. to 01.00 a.m.)
- Terminal 2, Boarding area (opened from 04.00 a.m. to 01.00 a.m.)
For additional information on the services offered to disabled and/or reduced mobility passengers, please call (+39) 02 232323 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the official account of Milan Linate and Milan Malpensa airports. Customer Care via Twitter Active 8-22. Use #AskLinate #AskMalpensa for info.WRITE US
BUY CITY PASS MILANO CARD
MilanoCard is the official Milan City Pass and allows visitors to save money and time during their journey in Milan and Italy thanks a wide range of benefit.SHOP NOW
@APP MILAN AIRPORTS
The official apps of the Milan Malpensa and Milan Linate airports accompany passengers throughout their journey. Available for iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and smartwatches, travellers will receive regular updates on their flight. Main contents include: paperless e-commerce, live chat with Customer Care, Reduced Mobility Info. Up to date information on departing and arriving flight and more.DISCOVER MORE
MILAN AIRPORTS BOUTIQUE
With Milan Airports Boutique shopping is easier: secure your shopping, then collect and pay comfortably at the airport.DISCOVER MORE
and save your time!Buy online
- Milano Card
- Fast Track
- Vip Lounge
- Luggage Wrapping