ViaMilano Program Rules
The ViaMilano Loyalty Program is organised by SEA Società per Azioni Esercizi Aeroportuali, Milan Linate Airport 20090 Segrate (Milan), the “Organiser”. For the 2010/2011 edition, SEAMI changed the Program’s name to ViaMilano Program. The rest of the terms and conditions of the previous SEAMI Program remained the same (also for the cards already distributed, which are therefore still valid).
The Program rewards SEA customers by allowing cardholders to accumulate Prize Points by purchasing airport goods and services. They can also benefit from the special offers arranged by SEA with its Partner companies during the Program.
These Regulations contain the conditions for participating in the ViaMilano Program, which covers the whole of Italy.
An updated description of the prizes and benefits can be found at http://www.milanomalpensa-airport.com/cartafedelta.
For more information about the Program or clarifications about these Regulations, visit http://www.milanomalpensa-airport.com/it/carta-fedelta.
ART. 1 - DURATION OF THE PROGRAM
1.1 The ViaMilano Program is valid from 01/04/2018 until 15/01/2019.
1.2 SEA may extend the duration of the Program, when it expires.
ART. 2 - TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
2.1 Participation in this Program is subject to compliance with all the following terms and conditions. Participation is free of charge.
2.2 Anyone who has reached the age of 18 at the time of registration may become a Participant.
2.3 A loyalty card is necessary to participate in the Program. The card is available in digital format as specified in paragraph 2.5. It can also be obtained from the sales points taking part in the initiative, and from the information desks marked with the ViaMilano Program sticker, at Linate and Malpensa airports. The card may also be valid for future promotions. The card allows digital points to be collected instantly. To be able to use the points and claim prizes the card must be registered with the Program and matched to the Owner’s details. The card is personal and may not be transferred. To complete the subscription, an email address is also required. Details for accessing the reserved area will be sent to this email address. A valid residential address is also necessary.
2.4 A Participant who entered the previous edition of the Program will automatically have the right to take part in the 2018 edition, unless he/she requests cancellation. The Organiser may award bonus points to Participants who took part in the previous edition. A Participant may withdraw from the Program at any time. Prior to cancellation the Participant may claim any prizes for which he/she has collected enough points. Any leftover points, other than those claimed, will be cancelled and may no longer be used.
2.5 Participants can join the Program as indicated below:
- online, at http://www.milanomalpensa-airport.com/it/carta-fedelta,
- with the assistance of personnel at the information desks marked with the ViaMilano Program stickers at Linate and Malpensa Airports, either to pre-register on the website http://www.milanomalpensa-airport.com/it/carta-fedelta, or to complete all the registration process on-site,
- when using other services related to the Program by completing the registration form available at the authorised desks.
- using the free mobile “Milan Airports” app for iOS and Android.
2.6 Participants can take part in the Program as indicated above, using their “ViaMilano Program” profile. Members of Club SEA (for info: email@example.com) can take part with the exclusive “Club SEA ViaMilano Program” profile.
2.7 All cards are personal, may not be transferred and may only be used by the Owner. Each Owner confirms that all the details supplied are accurate. The Owner is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information. If their details change, their profile must be updated at http://www.milanomalpensa-airport.com/cartafedelta.
2.8 Each Participant is allocated a Personal Code. The card must be produced when making a purchase, so that the points can be credited. The card must also be produced, if requested, when collecting the prizes.
2.9 The numerical code identifying each Participant is matched to an account, to which the points will be credited. The Owner will receive email confirmation, following registration by any of the methods indicated in paragraph 2.5, at the email address given by him or her. The email will contain full information on how to complete the registration. Using the ViaMilano Program login and password details, Participants can register directly on the SEA website. Therefore, a Participant only needs to register for the ViaMilano Program to access the SEA sites of Milan Linate and Milan Malpensa as a registered user. The Owner is the only person responsible for the security of his or her password. A password re-issue can be requested using the function on the app or on the website http://www.milanomalpensa-airport.com/cartafedelta.
2.10 When registering, the Participant will be asked to accept the contents of the regulations, including the data protection provisions, in accordance with Articles 23 and 130 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 “Data Protection Act” as amended. At the same time the data subject, having read the data protection statement, will give consent to the use of his or her personal details to receive information about the Program by post, email, text and/or video message, together with promotional and commercial information relating to services offered by SEA and its partners.
2.11 In accordance with Article 23 of the “Data Protection Act” as amended, the data subject, having read the data protection statement, may give optional consent to the use of the personal details given at the time of registering for the ViaMilano Program and/or during use of the Services on the SEA website, for inclusion in a single database that will contain all the personal details collected by SEA on the SEA website at different times (for example in connection with prize competitions or registration for other services supplied by SEA on the SEA website), to allow the data subject to compare and amend the data provided on the site with other data provided at other times, and to allow the sending of airport and/or promotional communications, based on the data supplied.
2.12 SEA may exclude a Participant from the Program if the details he or she has provided are false. Exclusion from the Program will result in the instant cancellation of the unused points total. Prizes cannot therefore be claimed. If the card is not used correctly, in particular for Premium Points accumulated for purchases made by people other than the cardholder, SEA may cancel the Owner’s registration and cancel the points already accumulated. A Participant who has been excluded or whose registration has been cancelled as above will also lose the right to access the services on the SEA website and to receive newsletters.
2.13 If the card is lost, stolen or damaged the Owner must promptly inform SEA at the Information Centre at SEA Aeroporti di Milano +39 02 23 23 23, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to block the card, quoting his or her own Personal Code. SEA will suspend the card and provide the Participant with instructions on how to obtain a new one. SEA will not be responsible for any fraudulent use of a lost or stolen card. Replacement of the card will not change the Participant’s status in terms of the benefits and points acquired up until that time.
ART. 3 - ACCESS TO RESERVED AREA
3.1 The Participant may consult the Prize Catalogue in the reserved area by using the login and password for the Milan Malpensa and Milan Linate websites and the Milan Airports app, and view the prizes available based on the points accrued in his or her Reserved Area, which can be accessed from his/her account.
3.2 A Participant can also access the Reserved Area to:
- view or amend his or her personal details,
- view the total points (the balance may be updated after the purchase has been made). The points total will be considered definitive after 60 (sixty) days have elapsed from the date of the transaction
- claim prizes and/or benefits,
- submit complaints.
ART. 4 - ACCUMULATING POINTS FOR PRIZES
4.1 Participants can accumulate points in any of the following ways:
1) buying products and services from the retail points at the airport, participating in the campaign,
2) buying SEA airport services at Milan Linate and Milan Malpensa airports (ViaMilano Parking, ViaMilano Lounge, ViaMilano FastTrack) using the Telepass service at participating ViaMilano Parking car parks, after entering the code on their Telepass device in their user profile;
3) online purchases of SEA products or services (ViaMilano Parking, Fast Track, VIP Lounges) in the section Viamilanoeshop.eu which can be accessed from the Milan Linate and Milan Malpensa websites. SEA may also allow points to be collected for online purchases of other products and services from third parties accessible from SEA websites, after giving the relevant information;
4) points exchange with the loyalty programs of external partners, according to rules to be published;
5) accessing services or buying products from external partners.
SEA may, after notifying the Participants accordingly, change the points collection methods indicated above.
SEA, may offer additional benefits for specific product categories, without affecting the rights of the Participants. These additional benefits will be offered for limited periods according to strict criteria and may include:
- the possibility of accumulating additional points or bonus points,
- discounts on points categories,
- the possibility of redeeming points in conjunction with payment (points + cash value) to claim items or prizes from special catalogues. SEA will advertise these additional benefits appropriately, in good time.
- access discounts or promotions at retail points in the airport, or with external partners. These conditions may not be used in conjunction with other promotions already offered by the same retail point or partner. Promotional or special rates do not allow the collection of points, unless expressly indicated; in such a case, the maximum permitted amount will be indicated.
- access promotions on SEA online channels such as newsletters, surveys or questionnaires
- the possibility of obtaining additional benefits and prizes tailored to the Participant’s purchasing preferences. To access these additional benefits and prizes, the Participant must produce a boarding card when utilising the SEA products and/or services (ViaMilano Parking, Fast Track, VIP Lounges), and must show the ViaMilano Program card at the same time. The available prizes and benefits will not allow the collection of points, unless expressly indicated; in such a case, the maximum permitted amount will be indicated. SEA may also offer additional campaigns, for different reasons than the campaign covered by these Regulations, during the course of the Program. Information in this regard will be given in good time on the SEA advertising channels.
4.2 Only purchases made by the Owner of the card will give the right to collect points.
4.3 SEA may check at any time that the points collected, and the total points balance, conforms to the Regulations of the Program. Further checks may be carried out when the prize is claimed, and the Participant may be asked to produce receipts confirming the purchases. In order to prove the points collected, the Participant is required to keep the receipts for any purchases made at the participating retail point for 60 (sixty) days after the date of purchase.
4.4 SEA may decide not to credit the points collected if there is sufficient reason to suspect that one or more claims is attempted fraud, or does not comply with these Regulations. Any irregular and/or unjustified use of the cards and the points collection procedures described in these Regulations will entitle SEA to immediately block the cards on which irregular and/or unjustified points have been collected, and any prizes claimed will not be delivered. Any points that are found to be irregular and/or unjustified will be definitively cancelled and the related actions are liable for prosecution. Irregular and/or unjustified collection of points may include: collecting points in an amount or at intervals that, although within the maximum limits permitted for points collection, are clearly beyond the capability of the Participant who was entitled to make the purchases. Cards used in this way will be suspended, the Participant will be excluded from the Program and will lose the right to claim Prizes.
4.5 The points accumulated by each Participant will be credited to a personal statement of account, which will contain updated details of the points collected and used. The statement of account can be viewed in the reserved area, which can be accessed by using the login and password for the Milan Linate and Milan Malpensa websites, and the Milan Airports app.
4.6 Points will be awarded as follows:
- ViaMilanoProgram profile: 10 points for each euro spent.
- Club SEA ViaMilano Program profile: 12 points for each euro spent.
4.7 A minimum purchase value of €5.00 (five euros) will apply. Purchases below that value will not give the right to the collection points. For purchases above the threshold, the full amount spent will be included in the calculation of points credited, apart from cases in which different rules apply.
4.8 To obtain the automatic crediting of points, the Participant must provide the retailer with the physical or digital ViaMilano Program card at the retail point, so that the points can be recorded and credited.
4.9 Points collected from the online purchase of SEA products and services (ViaMilano Parking, Fast Track, VIP Lounges) which are then cancelled by the Participant within 14 days from the date of purchase will be deducted from the Participant’s points total.
4.10 For every car or van hired at the hire points participating in the Program at Milan Linate and Milan Malpensa Airports, with a maximum of 400 points per purchase.
4.11 Points will not be awarded for cars or vans hired at corporate rates pre-agreed between the hire company and the corporate client. Points will not be awarded for online bookings made on the websites of third-party hire companies. If the booking is cancelled, no points will be awarded.
4.12 Points will not be awarded for purchases made using restaurant vouchers/meal vouchers of any kind, except for vouchers expressly authorised and/or issued by SEA.
4.13 The tax receipts for the products purchased must be kept until the date on which SEA definitively accredits the points. This will automatically take place within 60 (sixty) days from the date of purchase. The two-colour system on the online statement of account allows the Participant to differentiate between the points accredited and those collected but not yet accredited.
4.14 Until the time of definitive accreditation, the points collected may be randomly checked by SEA to prevent fraud.
4.15 Participants who are checked by SEA will receive an email communication asking them to provide a copy of tax receipts for their purchases. The Participant’s card will be suspended until SEA personnel has completed the investigation.
If no response is received from the Participant (SEA will send up to three communications) any cards that have been blocked for more than 6 (six) months will automatically be deleted or cancelled after that time and the points collected will also be cancelled at the same time. If the card is suspended the Participant will not be able to collect points or claim prizes. If the Participant does not produce the required documentation within 90 days from receipt of the notification of suspension, he or she will be excluded from the Program and will lose the right to claim Prizes.
If the Participant is suspended, he or she will be unable to take part in any other prize competitions. If the investigations show that the card is not irregular, SEA will credit the points collected during the period of suspension. If a Participant is suspended more than once following an investigation, SEA may exclude the Participant from the Program regardless of the result of the first check.
4.16 Points will not be awarded for purchases of products in the following categories:
- tobacco products,
- pharmaceuticals and over-the-counter medicines,
- lottery tickets, scratch cards or betting tickets,
- postal products,
- prepaid telephone cards and TV subscription cards,
- newspapers and magazines.
4.17 Failure to present the card at the time of payment will mean that no points will be collected and they cannot be credited at a later date.
4.18 The Participant may not sell or exchange the points or prizes in any way.
4.19 Transfers of points between different cards in the Program are not permitted.
4.20 The Participant may not falsify or alter any details regarding his or her participation in the Program nor issue any false or misleading declarations or details for the purposes of gaining undue advantages in the Program.
4.21 Points may not be traded or converted into cash.
4.22 Point circulated by the Participant will be registered in the statement of account which is available in the reserved area, by entering the login and password for the Milan Malpensa and Milan Linate airports, and on the Milan Airports app. SEA may, at its discretion, this regard or delete any points that have been credited erroneously, and will notify the Participant.
4.23 During the campaign, based on specific promotional and/or marketing campaigns, the Promoter may apply more favourable conditions for certain categories of participant based on predetermined requirements. This may include the possibility of awarding additional bonus points, over and above the basic system. Participants will be informed of these opportunities in the relevant communications (Presidential Decree 430/2001 as amended).
ART. 5 - PRIZES
5.1 SEA estimates that the total value of the prizes distributed in relation to this Program will be €30,000 (thirty thousand euros), excluding VAT. In accordance with Art. 7 of Presidential Decree 26/10/2001 no. 430, a deposit of 20% of the total estimated price value has been paid.
5.2 The list of prizes can be viewed in the reserved area, which can be accessed by using the login and password for the Milan Linate and Milan Malpensa websites, and the Milan Airports app.
5.3 The prizes may consist of:
- vouchers for purchases at airport retail points at Milan Linate and Milan Malpensa, and for airport services (ViaMilano Parking),
- access to airport services (e.g.: ViaMilano Fast Track, ViaMilano Lounge),
- other prizes as advertised on the SEA channels: these can be viewed in the reserved area, which can be accessed by using the login and password for the Milan Linate and Milan Malpensa websites, and the Milan Airports app.
- supplement the catalogue with extra prizes for limited periods of time under special redemption conditions. All Participants will be notified in advance, on the relevant advertising channels;
- vary the amount (€) of any of the Vouchers in the catalogue. All Participants will be notified in advance on the relevant advertising channels.
ART. 6 – CONVENTIONS OFFERED BY OTHER PARTNERS
6.1 In addition to the prize campaign, participation in the Program will allow access to a series of special offers with other Partners. This list is available on the SEA advertising channels.
6.2 The special offers can be used after registration for the Program, or when certain points levels have been reached. Regardless of the points utilised, the Participant will still be able to access to the special offers corresponding to the highest score, for the duration of his or her participation in the Program.
6.3 The list of special offers available from the Partners may change over time, as the various offers expire.
6.4 SEA may introduce additional gifts, services or benefits for Participants, to expand the range of options. Participants will be informed of these opportunities on the SEA advertising channels.
6.5 SEA declines all responsibility for the special offers available from the Partners.
6.6 SEA may enter into specific agreements with its Partners, regarding participation in the ViaMilano Program, which may also include the awarding of points.
ART. 7 - CLAIMING AND COLLECTING PRIZES
7.1 Depending on the type of prize (Article 5), a Participant may claim a prize according to the procedure described in the prize catalogue which can be found in the reserved area, accessed using the login credentials for the Milan Malpensa and Milan Linate websites, and the Milan Airports app.
7.2 Prizes can be collected as follows:
- for prizes in the Voucher category, the Participants should visit one of the retail points/stores taking part in the Program and inform the retailer that they wish to use the Voucher by showing the bar code, or by accessing the website directly. Vouchers can be requested and used at the time of purchase. Vouchers are non-cumulative. Only one voucher may be used, per purchase. For higher amounts, the difference will be payable by the Participant and the retailer will credit the points for the purchase while deducting the points for the issue of the Voucher. For example, a purchase to the value of €45 (forty-five euros) with the issue of voucher for €15 (fifteen euros) will result in points being credited to the value of €30 (thirty euros). The retailer will then issue confirmation that the points have been allocated;
- for e-commerce vouchers, the code must be input on the e-commerce website. A voucher can be used to buy goods or services at the same time it is issued. Therefore, a participant is required to make a purchase of a value which is equal to or higher than the value of the voucher. Vouchers are non-cumulative. Only one voucher may be used, per purchase. For higher amounts, the difference will be payable by the Participant and the retailer will credit the points for the purchase while deducting the points for the issue of the Voucher. For example, a purchase to the value of €45 (forty-five euros) with the issue of voucher for €15 (fifteen euros) will result in points being credited to the value of €30 (thirty euros). The retailer will then issue confirmation that the points have been allocated;
- for prizes in the “Airport Services” category, Participants can select the desired service from the list in the reserved area accessible using the login credentials on the Milan Malpensa and Milan Linate websites and the Milan Airports app. The selected service will then be authorised, under the conditions available with the prize;
- the other prizes can be collected in accordance with the detailed procedure contained in the reserved area, which can be accessed by using the login and password for the Milan Linate and Milan Malpensa websites, and the Milan Airports app;
- for some of the prize categories, the Participant’s financial contribution can be paid when the prize is claimed, on the e-commerce platform on the SEA websites;
- once the prize has been collected, no exchange or refund of any kind is permitted, except for reasons attributable to SEA.
7.3 Vouchers cannot be used for the categories of goods not included in the points collection scheme. These categories are listed in para. 4.16 of these Regulations.
7.4 Prizes that have been stolen, lost, destroyed or which have expired cannot be reissued.
7.5 If the Participant is unable to use his or her prize, no cash alternative is available.
7.6 The prizes are personal and may not be used by anyone other than the requesting Participant.
7.7 The Participants can access the prizes until 30 (thirty) days after the Program ends, therefore until 31/01/2019. During the campaign, based on specific promotional and classical marketing campaigns, SEA may apply more favourable conditions for certain categories of participant based on predetermined requirements. SEA will inform interested parties of these opportunities, through its own advertising channels.
7.8 SEA may introduce other opportunities for the collection of certain prizes, under certain conditions, for limited periods. Participants will be suitably informed of these campaigns on the SEA advertising channels.
7.9 If the prize required by the Participant is no longer available, it will be replaced with a prize of equal or higher value, of the same type. In certain cases, SEA reserves the right to contact the Participant directly to inform them of this.
7.10 SEA offers Participants using ViaMilano Program prizes the opportunity to obtain additional prizes and benefits specifically tailored to each Participant’s purchasing behaviour. SEA will promptly inform participants of how to obtain these opportunities, through its own advertising channels.
ART. 8 - RULES OF CONDUCT; PENALTIES
8.1 The Participant’s participation in the Program is subject to compliance with all the conditions and rules of conduct contained in these Regulations.
8.2 Participants must not act in an abusive, disrespectful or inappropriate manner towards the employees of SEA or Partners of the Program, nor act inappropriately inside the areas made available to the Participants or refuse to follow the instructions of SEA employees or the employees of a Partner.
8.3 SEA may, at its discretion, exclude a Participant from the Program, and without affecting the existing rights of the Participant, cancel any points collected but not yet used at the time of the exclusion, and cancel any prizes previously obtained but not yet used, if he or she does not respect all the conditions of these Regulations and/or if his or her conduct does not conform to the Regulations, or to the terms and conditions of SEA or one of its Partners, or to any other applicable provision or rule.
8.4 Participation in this promotion requires acceptance of the conditions in these Regulations.
8.5 Prizes will only be awarded after the necessary checks have been carried out by the Organisers who may check at any time that the person entitled to the prize has duly complied with the Regulations. Any attempted fraudulent use of the Program materials represents a criminal offence (theft and fraud) which may be prosecuted and made the subject of legal proceedings.
ART. 9 - WITHDRAWAL FROM THE PROGRAM
9.1 The Cardholder is free to withdraw from the Program at any time. Withdrawal must be notified to SEA by registered post or by email, sent to email@example.com. In both cases, to allow SEA to check the entitlement of the person requesting withdrawal from the Program, the personal code, date of birth and email address on the ViaMilano Program system, will be requested.
If no prize is claimed when withdrawing from the Program, the points collected will be lost. A Participant who has decided to withdraw from the Program will also lose the right to access the services on the SEA website and to receive newsletters.
ART. 10 - DATA PROTECTION
10.1 All the personal data provided at the time of registration for the ViaMilano Program and/or during use of the Services, including on the SEA website, will be processed by SEA in accordance with the current provisions of laws and regulations on data protection, in particular, in accordance with Legislative Decree 196 of 30/06/2003 ("Italian Data Protection Act").
10.2 The processing of personal data is necessary to manage the Participant’s involvement in the Program, to award prizes and other benefits related to ownership of the card and participation in the Program, and to provide the related services in accordance with the terms of these Regulations. In order for these activities to be completed, the Participant’s personal data must be able to be accessed by the operatives and/or employees of SEA, and by third parties supplying services in connection with the Program (including direct marketing and market research firms, call centres, standardisation firms, information technology providers, customer services providers), for purposes closely connected and instrumental to management of the Program, and for business communication purposes.
10.3 A list of the third party providers connected to the Program who will process the Participant’s personal data as data coordinators, can be obtained from SEA. SEA, as data controller, will ensure that the personal data is processed according to the principles of need, legality, fairness, equality and proportionality. In any case, the data will be processed in a way that ensures its confidentiality, using electronic and manual or printed instruments. The data will be compared, classified and calculated on lists or in directories. The data will be processed in accordance with the minimum security measures designed to guarantee the confidentiality of the data subject and to avoid the risk of the data being accessed by unauthorised third parties.
SEA wishes to inform participants that the personal data will also be processed by RFID (Radio Frequency IDentification) for the purposes of issuing, using and managing the card, and accessing all the related services. RFID technologies are activated by readers, which are only used where strictly necessary for the purposes of data processing. Through connected systems, RFID technologies enable the gathering of personal data without the Participant having to take action.
10.4 The personal data will be processed throughout the duration of the Program and in its subsequent editions. The data will be kept after expiry and/or withdrawal by the Participant, purely for administrative purposes (not for profiling or direct marketing), for no more than three months (subject to specific legal obligations regarding the conservation of accounting documentation, and subject to the conservation of participants’ data for a period of up to one year to enable the Participant to obtain prizes based on his or her points total.) In any case, personal data will be kept for profiling or direct marketing purposes for no more than 12 and 24 months respectively, from registration. The data will be converted into an anonymous form which does not allow identification of the data subject even indirectly, or by connecting other databases or using RFID technologies.
10.5 Personal data that is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was processed will be deleted, which may also involve the activation and/or destruction of the RFID technologies, or converted into an anonymous form either by SEA or by the third parties to whom the data was provided for these purposes. The provision of the personal data requested on the registration form, marked with an asterisk (*) it is obligatory in order for the Participant to take part in the Program and the related campaigns, and is also necessary to comply with legal obligations.
10.6 The refusal to provide all or part of the personal data, during the Program, will only result in the impossibility for SEA and the third-party providers to fully execute the Program or correctly fulfil their obligations.
The provision of personal data not marked with an asterisk (*) is optional and therefore the failure to provide data or the provision of incomplete or inaccurate data will have no consequences in relation to the Participant’s inclusion or participation in the Program and will not prevent him or her from registering for or using services on the SEA website. Any circulation of data that is not required by law or which has not been expressly authorised by the Participant, is excluded.
10.7 The Participant may at any time obtain confirmation of the existence of his or her personal data, know the content and the origin of the data, to verify its accuracy, request supplementation or updating or rectification, and may also request, through the deactivation and/or destruction of the RFID technology, its conversion into an anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the provisions of the Italian Data Protection Act, and legitimately opposed to the use of his or her data by sending a written request to SEA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The designated data coordinator is the Non-Aviation Sales Director. The person responsible for the exercise of the data subject’s rights (Article 7 of legislative decree 196/2003 is the Manager of the Legal & Corporate Affairs Division.
ART. 11 - REFERENCE TO LAWS; CONFLICT OF LAWS
11.1 For all matters not expressly provided for in these Regulations, refer to the relevant provisions of laws and regulations with particular reference to Presidential Decree 26/10/2001, No. 430 (published in the Official Gazette No. 289 of 13/12/2001), containing “Regulations on the revision of competition and price regulations and on local events – Article 19 (4) of Law No. 449 of 27/12/1997".
11.2 In the event of any conflict between the provisions of these Regulations and those of the above-mentioned laws, the former will prevail over the latter.