This section provides information on legislative references, airport regulations and ENAC ordinances of Milano Malpensa airport.
The Airport Regulations contain the information necessary to regulate the operations of all those involved in the overall airport process; it has the objective of being the tool for governing the airport process from the point of view of the level of service provided and operational safety of the airport. It is prepared by the Airport Manager which incorporates the contribution of ENAV for the activities under its responsibility, as provided for by article 2, paragraph 3, of Decree Law no. 237 of 8 September 2004, converted with law no. 265 of 9 November 2004, and pursuant to art. 705 of the Navigation Code, and is an integral and substantial part of the "conditions for use of the airport", pursuant to art. 699 of the Navigation Code.
The Regulations are adopted by the competent Airport Division of ENAC, the Italian Civil Aviation Authority, which makes it binding with a specific Ordinance to be observed by all parties operating at the airport for whatever reason.
Via this link you can consult the ENAC Ordinances of Malpensa airport, i.e. the technical rules and administrative procedures for civil aviation safety.
SEA intends to be a highly qualified airport operator capable of ensuring, in the performance of its institutional role as airport manager of Linate and Malpensa airports, quality levels which:
- allow it to compete with major European airports and continue to operate successfully in an increasingly complex and demanding market
- are appropriate to fully and continuously meet the requirements of the supervisory authority, ENAC, its customers, airlines, users and the community affected by airport activities
- progressively implement all the conditions that make the travel experience of passengers with reduced mobility pleasant and comfortable
SEA, since 1995, has implemented a Quality Management System which has provided guidance on company decisions regarding the review of airport processes/services. This programme has allowed SEA to acquire the following Quality Certifications:
- UNI EN ISO 9001:2008. Quality Management Systems - (Certificate No. 50 100 8107) issued by TÜV Italia
- Service Certification. The process for assisting, within the airport, passengers with reduced mobility; based on Technical Regulations created in line with UNI CEI EN 45011- (TÜV Certificate IT 005 MS) issued by TÜV Italia
- D-4001:2008. Site accessibility for people with mobility difficulties - (Certificate IA-0510-01) issued by Dasa-Rägister
GROUND SAFETY REPORT
BUY CITY PASS MILANO CARD
MilanoCard is the official Milan City Pass and allows visitors to save money and time during their journey in Milan and Italy thanks a wide range of benefit.SHOP NOW
@APP MILAN AIRPORTS
The official apps of the Milan Malpensa and Milan Linate airports accompany passengers throughout their journey. Available for iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and smartwatches, travellers will receive regular updates on their flight. Main contents include: paperless e-commerce, live chat with Customer Care, Reduced Mobility Info. Up to date information on departing and arriving flight and more.DISCOVER MORE
MILAN AIRPORTS BOUTIQUE
With Milan Airports Boutique shopping is easier: secure your shopping, then collect and pay comfortably at the airport.DISCOVER MORE
Welcome to the official account of Milan Linate and Milan Malpensa airports. Customer Care via Twitter Active 8-22. Use #AskLinate #AskMalpensa for info.WRITE US
and save your time!Buy online
- Milano Card
- Fast Track
- Vip Lounge
- Luggage Wrapping